Friday, March 16, 2012

First post

After several friends and family members asking that I start a blog amount stuff my two-year-old daughter says, I decided to just do it.  I think it'll be more likely that my mom will actually read it since she hates facebook.

So here are the discussions Lucy and I had today.

Me: "You see those flowers?  Those are called cherry blossoms.  Aren't they pretty?"
Lucy: "Do they go on top of ice cream?"
Me: "No, they're just flowers for now.  You see those white flowers?  Those are dogwood flowers."
Lucy: "Do doggies eat them?"

I've also found it remarkably difficult to explain why our car cannot be a mommy.

Lucy: "Is Prius a mommy?"
Me: "No.  Prius can't really be a mommy."
Lucy: "Can Prius be a baby?"
Me: "No. Not really.  The Prius was made not birthed."

1 comment:

  1. It is a compliment to you and Caleb that she can say and ask anything! Kudos!

    ReplyDelete